June 10, 2011

Cookbook Winner Announcement...


I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  I used random.org to select the winner of "The America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook".  Drum roll, please.

And the winner is...   


Comment number 5


Priya from Now Serving!

CONGRATULATIONS!  Please forward your mailing address (no PO Box) to mail@cookingcreation.com.   

Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway!  It was fun celebrating 100 followers with you.  Stay tuned for more giveaways in the near future!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! my first win in the blog world :))) Thanks SOOOOO much for the marvelous book! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :) I will be mailing it out either today or tomorrow. Let me know when you receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deleted your address for privacy sake. Your cookbook is in the mail! :) I hope you enjoy the wonderful recipes in it!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: