July 28, 2010

Italian Pinwheels with Turkey, Green Pepper and Sun-Dried Tomatoes

Cooking and baking have definitely been good medicine for me recently. I had a little spare time today before my husband came home from work and I thought that it would be the perfect time for me to try out this cute appetizer I found over at My Kind of Cooking. I changed it up a tad to appeal to my current taste bud cravings. These are so simple and so tasty!



Ingredients:
  • 10-inch flour tortillas
  • Cream cheese
  • Marinated sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
  • Sliced honey smoked turkey breast from the deli
  • Green pepper, chopped
  • Italian seasoning, to taste
  • Garlic powder, to taste
Directions:
  • Spread 1 oz of cream cheese per flour tortilla evenly.
  • Season with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
  • Top with sun-dried tomatoes, turkey breast and green pepper.
  • Roll each tortilla into a long log.
  • Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into 1/2-inch slices.
  • Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love pinwheels and yours look great :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: