Today is one of those rare, beautiful, spring-like March days. The sun is out, I can hear Maddy laughing with the neighbors in the backyard and the birds are singing away. I was definitely in a picnic-type mood, so pork BBQ sandwiches were in order. This is so simple, yet so delicious! I served it with potato salad and a pickle. YUM!
Recipe and photos by cuckooking.blogspot.com
- 2 to 3 lbs boneless pork ribs
- BBQ sauce, 18 oz of your favorite recipe or store-bought
- 14 oz beef broth
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Add beef broth in the crock pot.
- Place the pork in the crock pot. Season pork with salt and pepper and pour BBQ sauce over top.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork from crock pot and place in a bowl. Pull pork and add some juices left in crock pot or additional BBQ sauce to taste.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns and enjoy! Feel free to add a tiny bit of cayenne pepper for a nice little kick!