Recipe and photos by cuckooking.blogspot.com
- 1 lb Rotini or desired pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 to 8 asparagus spears, trimmed and quartered
- Handful or two of button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 lb cooked chicken (I used leftover roasted chicken from dinner the other night)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Shredded cheese, to taste (I used a cheddar, Parmesan, Romano mixture)
- Homemade Italian Dressing (Click here for recipe)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In the meantime, heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add Asparagus, sprinkle with sea salt to taste and saute for about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and saute to desired doneness of vegetables.
- Add cooked chicken to skillet long enough to heat through.
- Combine cooked pasta, contents of skillet and homemade Italian dressing (see below for recipe).
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!