April 7, 2010

Berry Banana Fruit Smoothie

My daughter asked me to make her a groovy smoothie, something she obviously heard from one of her favorite shows. I have no clue what ingredients they used but it did put me in the mood to make one. This is so healthy and yummy! All measurements are approximate. One of the great things about a smoothie is you really cannot mess it up because you can always add more of a certain ingredient to suit your desired consistency.



Ingredients:

  • Frozen strawberries and raspberries, about 3 cups
  • One fresh banana, cut up
  • Freshly squeezed orange juice, about 1/2 cup
  • Honey, about 3 tablespoons
  • Skim milk, about 1 cup
  • Strawberry yogurt, about 1/2 cup
  • Wheat germ, about 1 tablespoon

Directions:

  • Add all ingredients in blender.
  • Cover your ears if you are overly sensitive to noise.
  • Process until smooth.
  • Pour in glasses and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: