- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, but into bite-sized pieces
- 3 c fresh vegetables, e.g., broccoli, carrots, onion, snow peas, frozen peas
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 1/4 c teriyaki sauce
- 2 c white rice, cooked
- 3 eggs, fried
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables, cook and stir until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, cooking and stirring until lightly browned.
- Stir in broth, teriyaki sauce and rice. Bring it to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, chicken is cooked through and vegetables are cooked to desired texture.
- Stir in the fried eggs. Season with salt or soy sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!