April 11, 2010

Cinnamon-Apple Tea Pancakes Topped with Raspberries

I woke up on this sunny, crisp, spring day listening to the sound of the birds chirping excited that I had an entire commitment-free day. Instantly, I felt compelled to do a little experimenting. I came up with these pancakes using flavored tea and I am so glad that I did! They are so good!


Ingredients:

  • 1 c Cinnaomon Apple Tea (or any other flavor you prefer), brewed and hot
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1/4 c milk
  • 1 1/2 c flour
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 3 tbsp butter, melted
Directions:
  • Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
  • Combine all of the wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
  • Combine dry and wet ingredients together until well-mixed.
  • Melt butter over medium heat in a skillet.
  • Drop batter by 1/4 cup into the skillet.
  • Cook on each side until golden brown.
  • Serve topped with fresh raspberries and syrup.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: