April 20, 2010

Taco Seasoning Mix

For dinner tonight, I made chicken quesadillas. I have tried many different mixes in the past and have finally come across one that I love. About.com of all places is where I found my absolute favorite recipe!



Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
  • 1 tbsp chili powder
  • 1/2 tbsp salt
  • 1/2 tbsp paprika
  • 1/2 tbsp sugar
  • 1/4 tsp crushed chicken bouillon
  • 3/4 tsp onion salt
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1/4 tsp cumin
  • 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes

Directions:

  • Mix up all of the ingredients.
  • Store in an air-tight container.

1 comment:

  1. good job nice to you making your own seasonings instead of running to kroger , keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: