May 9, 2010

Crab Rangoons

I am thrilled that I found this clone of my local Chinese take-out place Crab Rangoon recipe! They are so expensive and now I can have them whenever I want for much less in cost. They are very quick and easy to make and the taste is right on.


Ingredients:

  • Won Ton wrappers (I used egg roll wrappers)
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
  • 8 oz canned crab (I used less because I prefer less)
  • 1 green onion, finely sliced (Optional)
  • Sea salt, to taste
  • Oil for frying
  • Water for sealing edges
Directions:

  • Combine cream cheese, paprika, pepper, crab and salt in a bowl.
  • Spoon mixture onto Won Ton wrappers. Shape as desired and seal edges with a little water.
  • Heat oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Fry Won Tons on all sides, until light brown.
  • Drain on paper towels.
  • Enjoy!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: