- Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1/4 lb cooked pork
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c shredded cabbage and carrots (I use bagged coleslaw mix)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Soy sauce, to taste
- Oil for frying
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage and carrots with sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder and salt.
- Over medium heat, saute cabbage mixture in a skillet, until tender.
- Lay out 1 wrapper with a corner pointed to you. Place half of filling in the center of wrapper. Fold the corner closest to you over about a third of the way up. Fold right and left side corners over. Fold top corner over and seal with a little bit of water. Repeat for the next egg roll.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Fry egg rolls on each side, seam side facing down first. Fry until lightly brown.