- 3/4 c butter
- 1 3/4 c sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and baking powder.
- Add flour and milk in batches, starting with flour and ending with flour.
- Stir until batter is smooth and silky.
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins with the batter.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 45 minutes before frosting.
- Vanilla frosting
- Rocher candies
- Strawberry jam
- White chocolate
- Spoon frosting in a Ziplock bag. Cut a TINY hole in one of the bottom corners. Squeeze and warm the frosting for better movement.
- Squeeze out frosting all over the cupcake top.
- In a bowl, mix the Rocher candy with Strawberry jam.
- Spoon on top of vanilla frosting.
- Grate the white chocolate over all for a parmesan look.