Side note: I have tried pasta sauce recipe after recipe and have yet to find one that can call my go-to recipe. Any suggestions?
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c Asiago cheese
- 1 c fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 c Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz fettuccine
- Prepared pasta sauce
- Cook fettucine according to package directions.
- In the meantime, combine beef, egg, Asiago cheese, spinach, bread crumbs, sea salt and pepper in a large bowl. Form meatballs.
- Over low-medium heat, heat oil in a large skillet. Add garlic, stirring until it becomes fragrant.
- Add meatballs and cook on all sides, until no longer pink in center.
- Toss cooked fettucine with tomato sauce and meatballs.