May 30, 2010

Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs

I love this recipe because it is a 10-minute meal that you can make so many different ways. The chicken came out so juicy and tender and the flavor was wonderful. I make extra of the honey sauce for dipping.  I found this recipe on my absolute favorite blog, fortheloveofcooking


Ingredients:

  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 2 tsp chili powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
  • 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of visible fat
  • 6 tbsp honey
  • 2 tsp red wine vinegar
Directions:

  • Preheat broiler
  • Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss the chicken to coat.
  • Place the chicken on a rack placed on a tinfoil-lined baking sheet.
  • Broil for 5 minutes on each side.
  • Combine the honey and vinegar. (I double the ingredients for dipping sauce)
  • Brush half on one side of chicken thighs.
  • Broil for one minute.
  • Repeat for the other side of chicken thighs.
  • Serve and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I found you from Blogfrog.Thank you for sharing nice blog.

    please join my community and visit my blog if you have chance for exchange our Quality time!

    http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

    Have a great day.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: