- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 to 3 tbsp chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, mash up the bananas.
- Stir in the lemon juice and honey. Whisk together vigorously (or use a food processor) until there are virtually no lumps (I personally like a little lumpiness).
- Stir in the nuts.
- Pour into freezer-safe container. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and whisk.
- Return to the freezer and whist once every hour for 4 hours.
- Enjoy! Feel free to drizzle with some chocolate or caramel!