Yields two sandwiches
- 6 slices wheat bread, toasted
- 1/2 lb honey smoked turkey breast from the deli
- 10 slices bacon, fried
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Romain Lettuce
- Spread mayonnaise over one side of a piece of toast. Place tomato, lettuce, bacon, turkey and cheese on top of the toast.
- Spread mayonnaise over both sides of another piece of toast and set it on top of the sandwich. Repeat again with tomato, lettuce, bacon, turkey and cheese. Spread mayonnaise over one side of another piece of toast and place on the top to complete the sandwich.
- Repeat the first two steps again to make a second sandwich.
- Slice in half with a sharp knife. Insert a frill toothpick into each center.
- Serve with chips and a pickle and enjoy!