I stumbled across these big, beautiful heads of broccoli and cauliflower from a local farmer for a great price and I instantly knew that I would be using them for a salad. This is light and tasty! Sunflower seeds and raisins are a great addition to this salad as well.
- 1 c broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 c cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 c shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 3 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.