- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/4 c Caesar dressing PLUS more for topping
- Cooking spray, to coat indoor grill, panini maker or cast-iron grill pan
- 4 flatbread slices or pitas
- Shredded Romano cheese, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- 2 c Iceburg lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Marinate the chicken breast strips in 1/4 c of the Caesar dressing for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill and coat with cooking spray.
- Cook the chicken strips for 5 minutes (I used panini maker), until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Assemble the sandwich. Lay lettuce on top of one slice of flatbread. Pour desired amount dressing over the lettuce and top with chicken, tomato and cheeses. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat for the remaining slices of flatbread.
- Fold and enjoy! Simple? Yes!