- 1/2 lb chicken thighs
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 c fresh vegetables (I used fresh spinach, tomato and green pepper)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine the lemon, olive oil, rosemary and salt in a shallow bowl or resealable bag. Add the chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the broiler. Place the chicken on a tin foil-lined baking sheet and discard the marinade.
- Broil for 6 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, toss the vegetables together in a bowl or on a serving plate and sprinkle parsley on top. Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over all. Season with pepper.
- Cut up the chicken and add it to the salad!