One Year Ago: Peanut Butter Fudge Puddles
I spent all day Saturday preparing food from homemade ice cream to potato salad for two picnics. Fruit kabobs are a perfect side because they are naturally delicious, healthy, colorful and very fun for the kids. Be sure to clip off the sharp ends of the wooden skewers for the younger ones!
Happy Fourth of July!
- Strawberries, sliced in half - red
- Cantaloupe, cut in bite-size pieces - orange
- Pineapple, cut in bite-size pieces - yellow
- Honey dew, cute in bite-size pieces - green
- Blueberries - blue
- Grapes - purple (I omitted)
Carefully slide each piece of fruit on a skewer in the pattern of strawberry, cantaloupe, pineapple, honey dew, blueberry and grape. Repeat the pattern until you get to the end of the skewer.
Clip off the sharp ends of the wooden skewer.
Enjoy! Simple and delicious!