July 23, 2011

Simple Lemon-Pepper and Basil Haddock


One Year Ago:  Jolly Rancher Lollipops

What a week!  I have family visiting from out of town all week and I volunteered for our church's kids' camp at the same time... which was outside in the heat wave!  Between family, work and church, I needed yet another quick and easy meal to throw on the table.  Other than suffering a burn on my fingertip (OUCH!) from the oven, the meal was a hit with everyone. What's the good thing about having a second-degree burn on your fingertip?  Your husband has to do the dishes... always look on the bright side!  I served this with crispy smashed potatoes and spinach. 


Ingredients:
  • 1 lb haddock
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1/2 tsp dried basil 
  • 1/2 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning  
  • 1/2 tsp paprika 
  • Salt, to taste
  • Pepper, to taste
Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Line a baking sheet with tin foil (for easy cleanup).  Place the haddock on the tin foil.  Dot with butter all over.  Sprinkle the basil, lemon-pepper and paprika evenly over all.

Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.  Season with salt and pepper.

Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Ouch! Hope your finger heals quickly...never fun to hurt yourself in the kitchen, but I love that you were able to look on the bright side ;). Have a nice weekend and stay cool!! I'm always on the lookout for easy fish dishes for weeknight dinners...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe! I think I am going to try it tonight with cod!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fish. Great recipe. My kind of cooking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonavel is best product
    For hearing loss,
    Memory loss
    It sharp our mind we all should use this you can buy
    with discount and 60 days digistore money back guarantee
    👇
    Sonavel

    The night slim pro
    Best Weight Loss product with discount and 60 days digistore money back guarantee
    The Night Slim Pro

    Best product for tooth pain ,
    Cavity ,
    Tooth decay ,
    And other serious oral issues
    With discount
    And digistore money back guarantee
    Steel Bite Pro

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: