July 1, 2009

Mini Pumpkin Cream Pie

I guess I have been in a mini kind of mood recently.  Recently, I found some mini Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crusts for sale at the grocery store and decided to pick some up.  I had some pumpkin puree leftover from making the pumpkin cheesecakes, so I decided to use it up and make some mini cream pies.  These turned out delightful!



Ingredients:
  • 1 c pureed pumpkin 
  • 1 c cool whip 
  • 3 tbsp white sugar 
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon 
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 
  • Toppings (I used cool whip, caramel and walnuts)
Directions:

Pre-bake the mini pie crusts in the oven at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.  Allow to cool completely before filling. 

Meanwhile, fold the pureed pumpkin into the cool whip.  Stir in the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.

Fill the pie crusts with the cream filling.  Chill until ready to serve.  



2 comments:

  1. Great looking mini pie! I have not yet had any pumpkin desserts this season and see that I need to start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm this looks amazing! I would love a pie right now please.....

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: