March 17, 2012

St. Patty's Pistachio Pudding Shots


My sister-in-law, Beth, recently introduced me to pudding shots.  I loved the concept and immediately knew that I would be making them for Saint Patrick's Day.  I decided to use pistachio pudding because it is obviously green but also because it has a nice almost minty flavor to it.  These are so tasty -- it's hard to have just one!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


Ingredients:
  • 1 package instant pudding, pistachio
  • 1 c cold milk 
  • 3/4 c Baileys 
  • 1/4 c Kahlua 
Directions:

In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding packet with the milk, Baileys and Kahlua for 2 minutes.  Pour the pudding into individual shots and chill.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. What a CUTE idea...and what's not to like about Kahlua and Bailey's? Come by and enter my latest giveaway: Biscoff Easter goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...it has all my favorite ingredients! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! what a great idea for st. pattys or any day for that matter

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: