This healthy wrap is perfect for those busy days of fall. The pepper jack cheese brings a delicious spiciness and the crisp apples add a burst of sweetness. Oh, yeah - and there's bacon.
- 4 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 c green leaf lettuce
- 1 lb sliced turkey breast
- 2 to 3 oz pepper jack cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 braeburn apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 c ranch dressing (or honey mustard, mayonnaise, etc.)
Stack the tortillas on top of each other and place them between two damp paper towels. Set them on a microwave-safe plate and microwave on high for 45 seconds.
Arrange the wraps. Divide the tomato, lettuce, turkey, pepper jack, bacon and apples evenly between the 4 wraps and layer them in the center of each wrap in that order. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the dressing on top of each wrap.
Roll up the wraps, tucking in the sides as you roll and slice them in half.