July 16, 2018

A Life Update...

If you happen to be wondering why you haven't heard from me for a while, it's for an important reason.  There have been some major changes in my family that have affected every facet of my life.  These changes have affected my marriage, my little sous chef, my church ministries, my family, my health, my job, it will affect my homeschooling, and it has even affect my gardening and other hobbies, too.  I recently found out that we're pregnant!  We are over the moon and cannot wait to meet our Valentine's Baby!  

It's been tough to hold down food the last several weeks, let alone cook, which is why I haven't been posting much.  Another recent, minor change is that I decided to stop the Keto diet, especially since crackers and cereal seem to be the only things that help with the nausea!  But I'm not complaining... looking on the bright side, it's only temporary, and it will all be worth it in the end!     

Anyway, I just wanted to jump on here and share the exciting life update with you guys!




1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: