- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 c Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Cut up chicken into tenders.
- In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- In another medium bowl, beat egg.
- Dip chicken tenders in egg and then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic until it becomes fragrant.
- Fry chicken on both sides until cooked through and golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes per side. Be careful to not overcook as the chicken will dry out.