April 25, 2010

Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes


Tonight, my husband is bringing home a new addition to our family, a kitten! We have not named her yet but we are thinking Molly is a cute name. He had to drive all the way to Philadelphia after work to pick her up, so I knew it would be a late night for him. Therefore, I decided to make a dinner that I knew he would NOT enjoy. I am so glad I made this because it is to die for! Next time, I will add onion!


Ingredients:


Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
  • Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add garlic and stir until fragrant.
  • Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Add lemon. Stir constantly and cook until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes; set the chicken aside in a bowl.
  • In the same skillet, add the spinach, season with salt and pepper if desired and stir constantly until cooked; about 1 minute. Add to chicken and toss well.
  • Spread Alfredo sauce over crust.
  • Top with sun-dried tomatoes and chicken/spinach mixture.
  • Sprinkle cheeses over all.
  • Bake pizza for 12 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.
  • Enjoy!

Featured in: