June 14, 2010

Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pizza Bites

I was browsing through some of my favorite cooking blogs the other day and came across a recipe for pizza bites that gave me inspiration for this recipe. Oh my goodness gracious are these good! You can stuff these with anything. I think I am going to try a buffalo chicken filling next time with blue cheese.



Ingredients:

Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  • Roll out pizza dough to about 1/4-inch thickness.
  • Use a large cup to cut out circles in the dough.
  • Place pepperoni in center and top with mozzarella cheese.
  • Bring up sides together and seal, making a ball.
  • Place pizza balls seam side down in a greased pie plate.
  • Drizzle with olive oil and season with garlic salt and oregano. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
  • Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
  • Serve with marinara sauce.
  • Enjoy!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: