P.S. Happy 30-year anniversary to my mom and dad AND happy 7-year anniversary to my sister and her husband! I love you all so much! HAPPY DAY!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 tbsp fajita seasoning mix - Click here for my homemade recipe
- 1/4 c water
- 4 12-inch flour tortillas
- 1/3 c white rice, cooked
- 1/4 c refried beans
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1/4 c mild salsa
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c corn
- 1 c shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Onion salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Place 4 flour tortillas in between two wet paper towels. Microwave for 30 seconds. Keep warm until ready to use.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the beef and season with onion salt and pepper. Cook the beef until it is no longer pink. Drain and return the beef back to the pan.
- Stir in 1/4 c water and the seasoning mix. Turn the heat down to low and simmer until the liquid is absorbed. Mix in the rice.
- Arrange your burrito and don't be shy with the ingredients! Spread out the refried beans on a flour tortilla. Top with beef/rice mixture, sour cream, salsa, tomato, corn and cheese. Repeat with the remaining burritos.
- Roll the burritos and enjoy!
While you're at it, check this out: