May 20, 2011

Spicy Salmon Sushi Bowl


Welcome to the 3rd edition of "Fridge Fridays"

The purpose of "Fridge Fridays" is to share with you how I use leftovers from my fridge to create a meal.  

The Leftovers

Cooked Salmon:  I had some leftover from a yummy salmon dinner we had this week.

Rice:  We always seem to have leftover white rice hanging around in the fridge. 



Ingredients:
  • 1/2 c cooked salmon, coarsely chopped
  • 1 1/2 c cooked white rice 
  • 1/4 c cucumber, chopped
  • 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
  • 1/4 c creamy chipotle dressing (you can find my favorite Saucy Mama brand here  or you can find different varieties in your local grocery store like Brianna's chipotle cheddar dressing.)  
Directions:

In a large bowl, combine the salmon, cooked rice, cucumber and sesame seeds.

Stir in the chipotle dressing, until well combined.

Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic!!! Love how creative one can be when fridge-diggin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay my husband and I adore sushi, adore it and for those nights when we can't get it I am so excited to now have this recipe. What a perfect idea. Why didn't I think of this before! So brillant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of flavors and textures.r

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love this!!!

    Please tell me that you submitted this for Fabulous with Five :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: