June 26, 2012

Martini Milkshakes


Calling all martini lovers!  This drink is for you.  I found myself craving both ice cream and a martini last night and the thought came to me... why not enjoy them both at once!?  The result?  A delicious cold and creamy martini!  I can think of no better way to wind down after a long, hard day of work than with one of these.  

Note:  If you like your martini "dirty" as I do, substitute 1 tbsp of the whole milk with olive juice.



Ingredients:
Yields 2 martinis
  • 1 c vanilla ice cream 
  • 1 c ice 
  • 1/4 c whole milk
  • 2 oz gin
  • 1 oz vermouth 
  • Optional:  6 olives (three per drink), for garnish
Directions:

Combine the ice cream, ice, milk, gin and vermouth in a blender and blend until smooth.

Serve in martini glasses and garnish with olives.  

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: