September 23, 2009

Irish

Click the recipe name to view the recipe!



Corned Beef Hash

I don't know about you, but I always find myself with leftover corned beef after Saint Patrick's Day.  I had originally planned on making Reuben sandwiches with the leftovers, but I'm in a breakfast for dinner kind of mood.  Try using your leftover corned beef in this delicious hash with some...

Reuben Sandwiches with Homemade Thousand Island Dressing

Is it really the middle of March already?!  With Saint Patrick's Day not very far away, I decided to whip up one of my favorite hot sandwiches for dinner, the Reuben sandwich.  Prepare your taste buds for a ride... there are so many wonderful flavors packed into this little sandwich!  


Reuben Wraps


Do you have corned beef and cabbage leftover from Saint Patrick's Day?  Last year, I utilized the leftovers to make rosemary corned beef and carrot pasta but this year, I decided to make Reuben wraps.  It's hard to resist the combination of creamy...


St. Patty's Pistachio Pudding Shots

My sister-in-law, Beth, recently introduced me to pudding shots.  I loved the concept and immediately knew that I would be making them for Saint Patrick's Day.  I decided to use pistachio pudding because it is obviously green but also because it has a nice almost...


Reuben Potato Skins

This isn't a recipe as much as it is an idea for your leftover corned beef.  My husband and I made these Reuben potato skins last night and they were delicious!  Have a happy and safe Saint Patrick's Day! 



Corned Beef & Cabbage with Potatoes and Carrots

Every year around Saint Patrick's Day, I serve corned beef and cabbage to my family.  My husband and daughter enjoy the beef, carrots and potatoes the most but I find myself enjoying the cabbage more than anything because it has almost a...



Homemade Irish Potato Candy

The actual name of this confection is two-thirds a lie.  Irish Potato Candy is neither Irish nor does it contain potato.  However, it is a traditional Philadelphia candy that is very popular around Saint Patrick's Day.  It consists of butter, cream cheese...


Irish Coffee


Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  Here is a drink to celebrate.  To all of those who will be going out tonight, have fun but please remember to be responsible.  Cheers!


Rosemary Corned Beef & Carrot Pasta

First of all, I wanted to say that my heart is so heavy because of what is going on in Japan.  We sit comfortably in our warm homes having dinner with our families and those we love when there are people out there tonight who are deprived of so many things and hurting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: