July 6, 2011

Taking a Break

For the next two weeks, I will be taking a break from food blogging to spend time with my family at home, visit with out-of-town relatives, go camping and a whole bunch of other fun things.  I thought I would share a few of my favorite summer recipes to give you something to read while I'm away.  I hope you are all enjoying your summer!

See you in two weeks!



Grilled Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus
Cheeseburger Topped with Homemade Old-Fashioned Onion Rings
Italian Sausage and Vegetable Pasta
Mediterranean Couscous and Chicken Pasta Salad
Triple Berry Crisp
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta
New York Cheesecake
Bruschetta Chicken
BBQ Pork Baby Back Ribs
Mediterranean Swordfish
Warm Honey-Mustard Grilled Chicken Spinach Salad with Fruit and Nuts
Salmon with Shaved Asparagus and Honey-Mustard Sauce
Amish Macaroni Salad

5 comments:

  1. Have a great two weeks, and thanks for the photo round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun1 Meanwhile, I can't wait to try your 'Warm Honey-Mustard Grilled Chicken Spinach Salad with Fruit & Nuts'...it looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so delicious!
    Have a good break. Enjoy yourself and have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I just found you at a bad time. But I'm loving your blog, I'm a new follower! I want that burger :) I wanted to let you know about my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week :)

    http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! :)

Featured in: